[Food for spleen and lungs]_Spleen and lungs_Species
The spleen and lungs are relatively important parts of the human body.
In order to ensure the health of these two organs, many people will eat foods that can strengthen the spleen and lungs in daily life to condition their spleen and stomach, make their bodies healthier, and avoid various diseases to a certain extent.Appear.
So, which foods can achieve the effect of spleen and lung?
Below, I recommend a few foods that are good for the spleen and lungs.
1. Peanuts “The Draft of South Yunnan” said peanuts to replenish qi, not only that, peanuts also have spleen and lung effects. This is more suitable for those who have both qi deficiency and lung deficiency or spleen deficiency, and eat boiled peanutWell.
2. Red dates have the effects of protecting the stomach and strengthening the spleen, enhancing appetite, and strengthening qi and strengthening the spirit.
But also run the heart and lungs, cough, make up the five internal organs, and cure deficiency.
Jujube also protects the heart, enhances physical strength and other effects, especially for blood deficiency, lung deficiency, cough, fatigue, nervous breakdown, mental restlessness, etc. can have better curative effects.
3. Lily has the function of nourishing the lungs and nourishing the lungs. “Introduction to Medicine” says that it can cure the lungs and the lungs.
Wu Yiluo, a medical doctor in the Qing Dynasty, once pointed out: For those who sigh for a long time, their lung qi will be deficient.
Especially for those who have cough for a long time due to deficiency of the lungs, or who has blood in their sputum, it is best to take it.
4. Persimmons are known as “Fairy Fruits”. They can moisten the lungs and relieve cough, and soften phlegm.
In particular, raw persimmons can help improve the symptoms of chronic lung cough, cough, sputum, and bloodshot cough.
There are also red and ripe persimmons, which can alleviate the discomfort of dry itching, thirst, and heart irritation.
5. Bird’s Nest According to the “Compendium of Materia Medica”: “Swallow’s nest is light and flat, it nourishes the lungs, relieves phlegm and coughs, and replenishes and clears it. It is a holy medicine for conditioning toil. All diseases are caused by deficiency of the lungs, and those who cannot clear the lower ones.Can be cured.
“Bird’s nest is the best nutrient for invigorating the lungs and nourishing yin, nourishing the stomach and nourishing the stomach, and preventing coldness in the stomach.
6. American Ginseng American Ginseng is slightly bitter and cold.
Return to the lung, heart, and kidney meridians.
It has the functions of nourishing qi and nourishing yin, clearing heat and regenerating Jin, and is generally used for qi deficiency and yin deficiency, lung deficiency, long cough, dry throat and thirst, and deficiency of heat.
A single dose is generally 3?
6g, fry another.
It is suitable for students and office workers with poor sleep quality, memory loss, dementia, and low learning or work efficiency.